Law Office of Martín O'Hara

Family-Based Petitions

United States citizens and lawful permanent residents can petition for certain family members to get permanent residency (“green cards”) to live and work in the United States. We help United States citizens file family-based petitions for spouses, married and unmarried children, parents, and brothers and sisters, and also help permanent residents petition for spouses and unmarried children.

Let us help you prepare and file all the forms and supporting documents required to minimize any delays and get your petition approved.